Following the success of the inaugural year, AUTO PHOTO Awards returns to celebrate the best automotive photography from around the world – showcasing it through a book and digital exhibition, and awarding a series of high end prizes.
We are dedicated to showcasing the best automotive photographers, creating opportunities for collaborations and commissions, and uniting everyone through our shared passions. All while creating new connections between international communities and the photography and automotive industries.
Aside from five individual category awards, there will be an exhibition of the winning and highly commended photographs, and a book of the top 100 images will be produced by Shutter Hub Editions.
Selected image entries will be showcased on Instagram throughout the open call and afterwards, and all winning images will be showcased on autophotoawards.com and shutterhub.org.uk
Five Diverse Categories:
The world is changing, where do we go from here? It’s not all about EVs (but show us them too!), we want to see the integration of technologies, engine development, tuning and performance, sustainability in materials, resto-mods, hybrids and ICEs too!
Cars as Art
There’s beauty in the build. From abstract images and macro details to super sleek lighting and cars on the street, this is the place to take your creativity to the max.
On track or off road, from circuit racing to rally cross, endurance to sprint, and drag to drift, we want to see Motorsport in all its glory.
Scenes and Styling
Show us the show cars, the super-charged super cars, the priceless classics, the drift beasts, the slammed and stanced, the ‘built not bought’ cars, and everything in between.
It’s about the people behind the wheel and under the hood. This is the place to big-up the clubs and communities, the lifestyle, locations, and looks.
- The 5 first place winners will receive a year’s membership of Shutter Hub.
- 30+ winning and Highly Commended images will be showcased in the AUTO PHOTO Awards exhibition.
- 100 winning images will be selected for the AUTO PHOTO Awards book, published by Shutter Hub Editions
- 5 photographers will win a one-to-one portfolio review with Karen Harvey, Creative Director of Shutter Hub and Founder of AUTO PHOTO Awards.
- 100 winning images will be featured on shutterhub.org.uk and autophotoawards.com
- Selected image entries will be showcased on Instagram throughout the open call and afterwards, and all winning images will be showcased on shutterhub.org.uk and autophotoawards.com.
- WXVE Award – A tailor-made award (to be developed with the winner) offering career building opportunities, including the chance to join the WXVE production team on location for an automotive shoot.
- People’s Choice Award – Selected from the Top 100 and voted for by the community. The winner of this award will receive a feature opportunity and a bundle of goodies from AUTO PHOTO and Partners.
- Plus more awards to be announced!
Deadline for entries: 18 September 2023 (5PM GMT)
Open for all. Want to take part? Find out more and submit your entry here.
Got any questions? Email us at email@example.com
Subscribe to our mailing list for all our photography news and opportunities, direct to your inbox.
Not a Shutter Hub member yet? Join here to access exclusive member benefits including portfolio reviews, project grants, meet ups, commissions, exhibition and other selected opportunities, and to be part of our community!