Shutter Hub International Ltd, trading as Shutter Hub, (also referred to here as ‘we’ and ‘the site’) reserves the right at its sole discretion to:
- Delete or remove any content posted without prior notice.
- Terminate, suspend or limited access to any account without prior notice.
- Review and change the price of membership at any time and without prior notice.
- Review and change the service provided at any time and without prior notice.
- Alter, amend, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time without further notice. If we do this we will post the changes to the Terms and Conditions on this page. If you do not agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions do not access the site. By using the site after any such changes you are demonstrating your acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions.
By using this site you warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You own the copyright and full rights to any image you post as your own.
- No materials of any kind submitted through your account on the site will infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain otherwise unlawful material.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for the information that you upload and have full consent and permission to do so.
- You agree to provide accurate information about yourself as may be promoted by the registration forms on this site and within your members profile and to keep this information up to date.
- You agree that we may reproduce images and content for the purpose of publicity and promotion of Shutter Hub, the artist, events and the facilitators.
- You will maintain the security of your identity and password.
- You agree to be held fully responsible for all use of your account.
- You have read, understand and agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions.
- By using this site you agree that Shutter Hub cannot be held responsible or accountable for any material or content posted or held on this site. We are under no obligation to monitor the accuracy of material or content posted or held on this website. Shutter Hub does not monitor third party sites and any links that are followed from this site are viewed at the discretion of the user. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- By using this site you signify that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Shutter Hub cannot be held liable or responsible in any way for material or content posted or held on this site. This disclaimer shall be interpreted in accordance with English law.
- All rights in images and any other material appearing on the website are owned by Shutter Hub or the relevant third party content owner. You may not copy, re-publish, adapt, reproduce in any way the content of this website other than for your own non-commercial use, without prior written permission from the relevant rights holder.
SPONSORED CONTENT, REVIEWS & AFFILIATE LINKS
- Usually where we review books/products on this website we will have been provided with a review/promo copy of the product, however we are not paid additionally for reviews, we choose what we review, and all reviews are independent and reflect the actual opinion of the author.
- Some of our posts include ‘affiliate links’ which help users find the products for sale, and if you buy a product via these links then we may receive a percentage of commission. Again this does not affect the content of what is written.
- We do occasionally include sponsored content on our website and social media. This will always be marked clearly. Shutter Hub are dedicated to only sharing content that we feel is relevant and of interest to our readers.