The AUTO PHOTO Awards (powered by Shutter Hub) celebrate the best automotive photography, connecting photographers and the automotive industry, and offering opportunities for everyone. We are dedicated to showcasing the best automotive photographers, creating opportunities for collaborations and commissions, and uniting everyone through our shared passions.
We are really pleased to be able to share these exciting prizes, one-of-a-kind experiences and unique opportunities available for entrants to this year’s AUTO PHOTO Awards:
- The 5 first place winners will receive a year’s membership of Shutter Hub.
- 30+ winning and Highly Commended images will be showcased in the AUTO PHOTO Awards exhibition.
- 100 winning images will be selected for the AUTO PHOTO Awards book, published by Shutter Hub Editions
- 5 photographers will win a one-to-one portfolio review with Karen Harvey, Creative Director of Shutter Hub and Founder of AUTO PHOTO Awards.
- 100 winning images will be featured on shutterhub.org.uk and autophotoawards.com
- Selected image entries will be showcased on Instagram throughout the open call and afterwards, and all winning images will be showcased on shutterhub.org.uk and autophotoawards.com.
- WXVE Award – A tailor-made award (to be developed with the winner) offering career building opportunities, including the chance to join the WXVE production team on location for an automotive shoot.
- Adrian Flux Award – The winning photographer will receive a paid commission to create a feature article for Influx Magazine, reaching a growing audience of 250k motoring enthusiasts across the UK.
- Duke of Richmond Award – One photographer will receive a Highly Commended Award selected by Charles Gordon-Lennox, Founder of Goodwood Festival of Speed.
- Alessia Glaviano Award – One photographer will receive a Highly Commended Award selected by Alessia Glaviano, Head of Global Photo Vogue.
- People’s Choice Award – Selected from the Top 100 and voted for by the community. The winner of this award will receive a feature opportunity and a bundle of goodies from AUTO PHOTO and Partners.
- Motorsport UK Award – One winner will be given Photography Accreditation at Motorsport UK controlled British Championships and have the opportunity to join the Motorsport UK panel of photographers as a paid contributor.
- Roch PR Portrait Award – The winning photographer will receive a photographic commission from Roch PR and an exclusive session with one of the team for personalised marketing and PR guidance.
- Creative Impact Award – Recognising an automotive photographer who has made a significant impact in the community and industry, the winner will receive a bespoke trophy and be invited to join our panel of expert judges for the 2024 AUTO PHOTO Awards.
Deadline for entries: 18 September 2023 (5pm UK time)
Got any questions? Email us at email@example.com
Subscribe to our mailing list for all our photography news and opportunities, direct to your inbox.
Not a Shutter Hub member yet? Join here to access exclusive member benefits including portfolio reviews, project grants, meet ups, commissions, exhibition and other selected opportunities, and to be part of our community!