AUTO PHOTO Awards celebrate the best automotive photography, connecting photographers and the automotive industry, and offering opportunities for everyone. We are dedicated to showcasing the best automotive photographers, creating opportunities for collaborations and commissions, and uniting everyone through our shared passions.
We are really pleased to be able to share these exciting prizes, one-of-a-kind experiences and unique opportunities available for entrants to this years AUTO PHOTO Awards:
- The 5 first place winners will receive a year’s membership of Shutter Hub.
- 100 winning images will be featured on shutterhub.org.uk and autophotoawards.com
- 100 winning images will be selected for the AUTO PHOTO Awards book, published by Shutter Hub Editions
- 30+ winning and Highly Commended images will be showcased in the AUTO PHOTO Awards exhibition.
- 8 photographers will win a one-to-one portfolio review with Karen Harvey, Creative Director of Shutter Hub.
- Selected image entries will be showcased on Instagram throughout the open call and afterwards, and all winning images will be showcased on shutterhub.org.uk and autophotoawards.com.
- 1 photographer will receive a Highly Commended Award selected by Alessia Glaviano, Head of Global Photo Vogue.
- Chicane Magazine Award – A selection of winning photographs will be published in Chicane magazine.
- Motorsport UK Award – One winner will be given Photography Accreditation at Motorsport UK controlled British Championships and have the opportunity to join the Motorsport UK panel of photographers as a paid contributor.
- Goodwood Award – One winner will be selected to receive a press pass/accreditation voucher for Goodwood Festival of Speed 2023.
- WXVE Award – This responsive award will be tailored to the winner and include a mentorship session and on set experience with the WXVE production team as a stills photographer.
- FastR Award – One winner will receive media access to Shred Shed Live, 2 VIP tickets for a TCR UK round of their choice and the opportunity to become an official photographer with FastR.
Deadline for entries: 10 November 2022 (5pm UK time)
Got any questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our mailing list for all our photography news and opportunities, direct to your inbox.
Not a Shutter Hub member yet? Join here to access exclusive member benefits including portfolio reviews, project grants, meet ups, commissions, exhibition and other selected opportunities, and to be part of our community!