Marina studied photography a Central Saint Martins and participated in photo exhibitions in New York, London, Barcelona, Rotterdam, Haarlem, Wales and Cambridge University.
She has received numerous awards including four times the Citi Arts Club ‘People Choice Photo Award’ and the ‘Julia Margaret Cameron’ distinction. Her work was included in the Barcelona Biennial of Fine Arts & Photography. Through her Arctic whales photography,
Marina collaborated with the ‘Greenland Institute of Natural Resources’ to assist with their research. Her work was selected for inclusion in three photography books published in the US. Marina’s photos form part of private collections and are exhibited in villas, financial institutions as well as at the University of Warwick. Marina published five photography books covering Kenya, Namibia, the climate change impact on Greenland and Antarctica, as well as a black and white book ‘Europe & Asia’. Her books form part of University Libraries. She has recently launched her own clothing and accessories brand using her photography work as a design base.
In the UK, Marina’s photography work has been displayed in the following venues:
- The Royal Automobile Club, Pall Mall
- The Mandarin Oriental hotel, Knightsbridge
- The Grosvenor hotel, Park Lane
- The Royal Gardens hotel, Kensington
- Global Financial Institution, Canary Wharf
- Royal Lancaster hotel, Hyde Park
- Haven House Childrens’ Hospice
- Richard House Childrens’ Hospice
- The Hellenic Centre, Baker street
- The Caledonian Club, Belgravia
- The University of Cambridge
- The University of Warwick ‘Well Being’ Centre