PhotoIreland is Ireland's International Festival of Photography & Image Culture. Encompassing an Official Launch event on 2nd July, Portfolio Reviews on 3rd July and the PhotoIreland Book Fair between 2-5 July, as well as many exhibitions and related events, this promises to be a packed programme.
Headline events include:
– Under the Influence by Dominic Hawgood, opening 2 July, at the Oonagh Young Gallery
– 13 Kinder by Christiane Peschek, opening 4 July, at The Copper House (image above)
– Greetings From Ireland Worldwide at the City Assembly House
– Summer Campus 2015, to include International Portfolio Reviews along with a series of talks
– The Asia Pacific Photobook Archive for the first time in Europe, coming to Dublin
– Island – Australia, opening 4 July, at The Copper House
– Exclusive: Eamonn Doyle’s new book ON launches at The Library Project, 3 July
The organisers say:
PhotoIreland is delighted to present the work of young talented artists and photographers from around the world. Based in various venues around Dublin, this year promises to deliver a diversity of accomplished contemporary works from Irish and international artists.
PhotoIreland Festival is grant aided by The Arts Council of Ireland and the Dublin City Council
The festival will take place in Dublin from 1-31 July 2015. For further details and full exhibition listings visit the website here.