Wed 17 Jun 2015
PhotoIreland is Ireland's International Festival of Photography & Image Culture. Encompassing an Official Launch event on 2nd July, Portfolio Reviews on 3rd July and the PhotoIreland Book Fair between 2-5 July, as well as many exhibitions and related events, this promises to be a packed programme.
Headline events include:
- Under the Influence by Dominic Hawgood, opening 2 July, at the Oonagh Young Gallery
- 13 Kinder by Christiane Peschek, opening 4 July, at The Copper House (image above)
- Greetings From Ireland Worldwide at the City Assembly House
- Summer Campus 2015, to include International Portfolio Reviews along with a series of talks
- The Asia Pacific Photobook Archive for the first time in Europe, coming to Dublin
- Island – Australia, opening 4 July, at The Copper House
- Exclusive: Eamonn Doyle’s new book ON launches at The Library Project, 3 July
The organisers say:
PhotoIreland is delighted to present the work of young talented artists and photographers from around the world. Based in various venues around Dublin, this year promises to deliver a diversity of accomplished contemporary works from Irish and international artists.
PhotoIreland Festival is grant aided by The Arts Council of Ireland and the Dublin City Council
The festival will take place in Dublin from 1-31 July 2015. For further details and full exhibition listings visit the website here.
Shutter Hub Blog
Welcome to our blog, full of information and wonder. Hope you brought some biscuits.
Something to Share?
Whether you’d like to promote your own good news, share an exciting opportunity with the Shutter Hub community, organise an exhibition or event, or just get in touch for a chat - we’d love to hear from you!Submit content - Email us